Pages

24 December 2010

Do You Hear the Silence?

So much for posting daily! I guess Christmastime wasn't really the best time of year for that to happen.

I've been busy getting things ready for Chrismtas and forgetting to take photos of most of it.

I've been cooking up a storm. I made more cookies, brownies and coconut macaroons for my boys' teacher's gifts and added in little recipe cards that I whipped up until 1 o'clock that morning. Ah well, it was worth it. I really like the way they came out.

I've also been cooking more dinners, which was the whole point of starting up a blog again. It's hard getting back to blogging after being away for so long.

I adjusted my Spaghetti with Bacon and Garlic Sauce recipe and it's much nicer now. I'll put up a post after Christmas with the adjustments. I've also been taking photos of more of my cooking, new recipes to follow after Christmas for those, too.

I've also been crafting just a little. I used to be a pretty obsessed scrapbooker and card maker. I haven't done either in well over a year, probably more like two years. I broke out my Stampin' Up! papers and made origami gift boxes for the boys' Kris Kringle presents for school and just now whipped up another three for family members. If I keep this up I might need to buy more papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment