Pages

24 December 2010

Christmas-y layout


One of my wonderful friends allowed me to use her beautiful digital scrapbooking designs when I decided to get rid of that boring stock standard blog design. I met the very talented Kristin Cronin-Barrow from KristinCBDesigns online when we had our first babies. I think my oldest was one year old when I first met Kristin, so that's 7 years ago now. I can't believe that was so long ago! We were both into digital scrapbooking back then, but I went against the grain and when from digitial scrapping to traditional paper scrapbooking. I don't think many people do it that way, but I never claimed to be normal!

I've used papers, elements and the alphabet from her 'Tis the Season - Joy' range over at Sweet Shoppe Designs. If you're looking for something stunning, be sure to check out her designs.

Thanks again, Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment